YMCA Camp Potawotami Youth Retreats foster personal growth and development using adventure-based activities. Participants are encouraged to try new experiences leading to group and personal growth. Opportunities for reflective processing throughout the experiences, can offer insightful learning that can be applied to everyday life.
We follow all current safety practices to promote a positive experience for all we serve. An approach known as Challenge by Choice allows participants to decide to what extent and to what capacity they will participate in the activities offered.
Reserve your date today! Call us at 260-351-2525 to start planning an exciting retreat for your group.
Youth Retreat Program Goals:
- Enhance self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Generate willingness to take calculated risks.
- Experience solving problems in a collaborative manner.
- Improve group cohesion, communication and teamwork.
- Develop higher levels of interpersonal trust